- Custom-fit from your year, make, and model
- Choose from front pair, rear pair, or complete four-piece set
- Constructed out of 18 gauge stainless steel and thick rubber
- Carbon black finish
- Hex shield pattern on weight for one of a kind look
- No-drill installation
- Laser Cut precision to fit your truck
- Protects truck fenders and rocker panels from road debris
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Give your truck the ultimate protection from debris with the coolest style of no-drill mud flaps on the market. The Putco solid mud skins are perfect to protect your truck from rocks, mud, snow, and anything mother nature will throw at it. These bad boys are constructed out of 18 gauge stainless steel that is coated with high-density black polyethylene, super thick rubber, and a hex weighted plate for a unique look.
The solid shield carbon black mud skins offset design is perfect for anyone that has oversized tires to allow for extra clearance. Installing the solid shield splash guards are simple with no drilling needed and matching black finish hardware. To top it off the Putco black mud skins are made in the USA and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So if you are tired of getting dings in your fenders and are looking to upgrade your truck’s look these solid mudflaps are perfect for you. Get yourself a front pair, rear pair, or a full set today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning