- Choose from front pair, rear pair, or complete four-piece set
- Constructed out of 18 gauge stainless steel and thick rubber
- Carbon black finish
- One-of-kind Hex shield pattern
- Easy no-drill installation
- Laser Cut precision to fit your year, make and model perfectly
- Protects truck fenders and rocker panels from road debris
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA – Des Moines, IA
Protect your truck from debris with the coolest no-drill mudflaps on the market. The Putco HEX mud skins are perfect to protect your truck from rocks, mud, snow, and anything mother nature will throw at it. These bad boys are constructed out of 18 gauge stainless steel that is coated with high-density black polyethylene, and super thick rubber.
The Hex shield mud skins offset design is perfect for anyone that has oversized tires to allow for the extra clearance. Installing the Hex shield splash guards are simple with no drilling needed and matching black finish hardware. To top it off the Putco Hex mud skins are made in the USA and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. So if you are tired of getting dings in your truck fenders and are looking to upgrade your trucks style these hex mudflaps are perfect for you. Get yourself a front pair, rear pair, or a full set today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Putco Black HEX Mud Skins Features