- Great for Truck’s w/ Tonneau Covers: Works great for pickups with pace-edwards truck bed covers, such as the bedlocker & jackrabbit tonneau with the explorer rails.
- Made for Pace-Edwards covers with Explorer Series Rails: Designs to integrate with the explorer series rails on Bedlocker, Full metal & jackrabbit tonneau’s with explorer rails.
- Bolts to T-Slotted Rails: Quick bolt on install to slotted t-channels on explorer series rails.
- Weight Capacity: Holds up to 600 pounds.
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- One Year Warranty
- Made in the USA by Pace-Edwards
Note: Cover is not included. The crossbars do NOT have t-channel slots, however, you can clamp only them with common thule, Yakima, and rhino rack accessories.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Haul your canoe to the lake or take your ladder to the job site with the Pace Edwards Utility Rig truck rack. This rack is designed to fit with the T-Slotted Explorer rails of the BedLocker, Full-metal Jackrabbit, and the Jackrabbit. Constructed out of lightweight aluminum that can hold up to 600 pounds. The Utility rack comes with PVC inserts on the rear cross member so your gear will stay in place, also the rear crossbar can be removed to haul larger items like a fridge in the back of your truck. Installing the Utility rig is simple all you have to do slide the uprights into the T-slot and tighten it down, so there is no need for drilling like other racks. This made in USA rack is backed by a one-year warranty.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning