- Armortek Vinyl over Aluminum Finish: Made from premium grade aluminum slats, with tonneau vinyl over the top
- Build-in T-Slot Channel with end-caps: Instantly add a Elevate truck rack, and most Thule and Yakima crossbar racks. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately.
- All-Weather Design: From heavy-rains to extreme heat, this cover will withstand it all. State-of-the-art, dual direction drain technology keeps water out of your truck bed from any angle
- Low-Profile: Incorporates a front canister that is just above your bed and the cover & side rails are flat & fit snugly over your bed rails & tailgate. Provides a great from-factory appearance!
- Locked in Place: This cover lock in place with a simple to pull strap that goes across the entire bed. Also, with this strap, you can engage to lock the cover every 12 inches.
- Opens & Closes Seamlessly: The tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security: As secure as inside of your cab and maybe even more because it’s out of sight.
- Clamp-on install: Can be installed with everyday hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Pull Cord Close: Fast and convenient closing action with on-demand pull cord
- Weight Capacity 400lbs: 400 lbs evenly distributed. Please note, sliding metal or tools over top of the cover can scratch it, just like your pickup trucks paint.
- Customer Designed: Perfectly fits your year, make, and model.
- Constructed in the USA: Manufactured in the raining state of Washington
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Entry-level of the Ultragroove t-slot rail series tonneau bed cover, however, this cover still has a ton of style and features. The Pace Edwards Ultragroove tonneau cover is constructed out of high-strength Aluminum that is topped with a soft pad and Armortek vinyl. That way you get the classic vinyl look plus the strength of a hardcover.
This cover has some amazing features like the ability to open or close every 12″ along the rails by just a pull of the strap that goes the full width of the bed. Also, the Ultragroove covers come with a built-in T-slot that is designed to fit Pace Edwards Utility, Elevated, Constructor, and most Thule and Yakima racks. That way you can haul your larger gear like bikes, canoes, and even lumber without taking up room in your bed.
Installing this cover is easy, only need hand tool, however, expect it to take up to 45 minutes to install. This cover is shipped to you in two boxes, the side rails witch clamp on the bed and the other box that comes with the canister and cover inside. So if you are looking for an amazing cover with the ability to add a rack to it the Pace Edwards Ultragroove tonneau cover is for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning