- Matte Black Textured Alumimium: Made from heavy-grade aluminum extrusion, with a black matte textured powder-coated finish.
- Build-in T-Slotted Channel Side Rails with end-caps: Instantly add a Pace Edwards Utility truck rack, Elevate truck rack, Contractor rig truck rack, and most Thule and Yakima crossbar racks. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately.
- All-Weather Use: From heavy snow country like Montana to the deserts of Nevada, this cover will handle it all. State-of-the-art, dual direction drain technology keeps water out of your truck bed from any angle
- Low-Profile: Incorporates a front canister that is just above your bed and the cover & side rails that you can barely see. Provides an awesome OE appearance!
- Locked Closed or Fully Open: No key need to open the cover, simple pull strap under the cover that locks in 12-inch increments.
- Opens & Closes with ease: Continuous tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Number One Security: Locks tightly over your tailgate for added security and keeps water from leaking through tailgate
- Clamp-on Installation: No drilling or cutting. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- 400 LB Weight Capacity: 400 lbs evenly distributed. Please note, sliding metal or tools over top of the cover can scratch it, just like your pickup trucks paint.
- Factory Style Look: Perfectly contours your year make and model and matte black finish looks factory
- Manufactured in Washington State
Order Truck Fitment Notes: If the year, make and model or your truck has factory style rail systems, such as the cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system, when we call this out we are refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Step up your style and security with Pace Edwards Ultragroove Metal truck bed Cover. An aluminum hard retractable cover is finished off with a factory look matte black powder-coat and is one of the most versatile covers on the market. This cover is designed with adding a rack in mind with its T-slot sometimes called C-channel slots in the side rails that can add a Pace Edwards Utility, Elevated, Constructor, and most Thule and Yakima racks almost instantly. The modern ultragroove rails are contoured to your pickup and are great for mounting bike, kayak and ladder racks.
The Ultragroove is simple to use with its pull strap that can be used on either side of the bed, this cover also can be locked in to place in 12″ increments. Installing the ultra grove is easy taking about 45 minutes with simple household tools and if you need to use the entire bed you can easily take off the canister in a minute or two. This cover is made right here in the USA and is designed to withstand any state’s weather. Featuring a beautiful heavy-duty all metal, matte black finish for years of great looks. Made in the USA by Pace-Edwards the leader in retracting hard tonneau covers.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning