- Matte Black Textured Alumimium: Constructed from heavy-grade aluminum extrusion, with a matte black powder-coated finish.
- Build-in T-Slot Channel Side Rails with end-caps: Instantly add a Elevate truck rack and most Thule and Yakima crossbar racks. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately.
- Built For All-Weather Use: Designed to withstand the worst elements, from the desert to blizzards this cover can handle it. State-of-the-art, dual direction drain technology keeps water out of your truck bed from any angle
- Low-Profile: Canister and rails are flush to your bed – provides an straight-from-the-factory look
- Opens & Closes Seamlessly: The tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security: As safe as inside the cab if not more because your gear can’t be seen
- Wireless Controls for Quick and Easy to Use: Open or close the cover with a simple push of a button on the included remote. Includes a manual release as well for each power tonneau. In addition, optional manual switches can be mounted in a cab or back by the tailgate.
- Clamp-on install: Can be installed with hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Full Width Handle Release & Pull Cord Close: Over the tailgate makes opening cover from either side easy and the pull cord is handy to close it up.
- Locking Versatility: Able to lock in any position with the help of the Electro-Magnetic Brake System. Compatible with 5th Wheel and Gooseneck trailers.
- Quick and Easy to Use: Open or close the cover with a simple push of a button on the included remote.
- Customer Designed: Perfectly fits your year, make, and model.
- Weight Capacity of 400 Pounds
- Constructed in the USA: Manufactured in the rainy state of Washington
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Upgrade your truck beds look and security with Pace Edwards UltraGroove electric truck bed cover. This cover has everything you will ever need in a retractable cover, that even includes hands-free opening. With a touch of a button on your key fob, you can start and stop your cover anywhere and it locks it in place.
Constructed out of heavy-duty aluminum that is finished off with a matte black powder-coat. Also, this retractable cover comes with built-in T-slots that are designed to fit Pace Edwards Utility, Elevated, Constructor, and most Thule and Yakima racks, that way you can haul larger items that don’t fit under your safe and secure cover.
This cover does ship in two boxes, one with the side rails and the other with the canister with the cover inside. Installing this cover is easy taking about 45 minutes, there is no drilling or special tools need to put this bad boy on your truck.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning