- Instant Savings: Get an additional $25.00 Now – Enter Coupon Code: Pace25 in shopping cart. (hurry, limited time offer)
- Armortek Vinyl over Aluminum Finish: Made from premium grade aluminum slats, with classic tonneau vinyl over the top. This is the entry model from Pace-Edwards.
- Built To All-Weather Use: From heavy snow country like the mountains of Washington to desert hot, this cover is built to handle the elements.
- Low-Profile: Incorporates a front canister that is slightly above your bed and the cover & side rails are flat & fit snugly over your bed rails & tailgate.
- Be Ready for Anything: Security, function & styling in 1. Made to handle anything from blizzards, storms, rain showers, heavy snowfall, and desert heat.
- Locked Closed or Fully Open: This model locks tight, without a key, right against your tailgate for a secure, weather-tight seal. Can also be secured in place when fully open. A pull strap is used to pull cover closed. This is not like other models where you can lock intermittently on various places on the bed. Open or Closed. Great for 5th wheel & Gooseneck towing.
- Opens & Closes in Seconds: A continuous tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security + Retracting Design: Unlock it from undercover and slide it up to the front. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity.
- Clamp on Installation: Can be installed with simple hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Removable Front Canister: Front canister can be totally removed for full truck bed access. The canister size is 9.75″ wide by 6.5″ deep.
- Full Width Handle Release & Pull Cord Close: Over the tailgate makes opening cover from either side easy and the pull cord is handy to close it up.
- 150 LB Weight Capacity: 150 lbs evenly distributed. Please note, sliding metal or tools over top of the cover can scratch it, just like your pickup trucks paint.
- Low Profile & OE Like Styling: Fit for year exact year, make, model, and truck bed size. Vinyl over extruded aluminum designed for an oe like styling and fit.
- Manufactured in Washington: This is built for all-weather, all-season use. Holds mountain snow loads and can handle heavy rain. Water drains through built-in canister tubes.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
This is the entry-level hard retracting tonneau from Pace Edwards featuring armortek vinyl padded aluminum that gives you all the benefits of a hard retractable but with the sweet styling of a classic vinyl finish. It’s manufactured in the state of Washington so it’s built for the rain, snow, freezing, and hot summer heat. This is a manual retractable tonneau that has a full-width handle release, so you can open it on the driver or passenger side of the tailgate area and a pull cord style release. Since it is an entry-level model, it can only be stored in a closed or totally open position. The cover auto-locks when closed without a key. So you need to open your tailgate to open the cover. A tailgate lock is needed to lock your tailgate as the cover does not do that.
It comes shipped to you in 2 boxes, the side rails which clamp on the bed rails of your truck’s cargo box and the canister with the cover inside it, which clamps to those rails. This model also features quick canister removal, so if you need all of your bed, you can remove the canister quickly and then re-attach later. The armortek vinyl over the aluminum slats is very sexy and can be cleaned with vinyl cleaner or a simple car wash. The spring-loaded design make it easy to fully open or close the cover in seconds. This is one retractable tonneau that keeps your gear and tools secure when closed but offers the function to retract it open for bed access or hauling large items from quads to dirt bikes and more. Upgrade your pickup with a switchblade bed cover.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning