- Aluminum Deck with Armortek Vinyl: Made from premium grade aluminum board slats, with first-class vinyl over the top. This is the mid-grade model from Pace-Edwards.
- Built for Mother Nature: From the heavy snow state like the mountains of Utah to Arizona’s desert hot, this cover is built to handle Mother Nature.
- Slim, Sexy Design: Give you a completely flush look
- Drop the Ball, Ready: Security, function & style in the entirety of 1 cover. Made to handle anything from the yucky blizzards, calming thunderstorms, spring rain showers, winters heavy snowfall, and Arizona’s desert heat.
- Fully Open vs. Closed: This model locks securely tight, without requiring a key, over your tailgate when closed and also can be secured in place when fully open. A pull strap is used to pull the cover back to its securely closed position. This is not like other models where you can lock intermittently on various places on the bed. This model only allows you to lock this in the open or closed spot. Great option and capability for 5th wheel & goose-neck towing.
- Up & Down in Seconds: A constant tension spring helps the cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing concept, to get them up and down as fast as possible.
- Security in Hard Cover and Retraction: Locks with key and can lock every 12″. With a dense canister for maximum storage and/or hauling capacity.
- Installation Using Clamps: This tonneau can be installed with your simple hand tool box. Upon receiving, you will notice this will be coming in two separate boxes. One for the cover and canister, which will be all pre-assembled and then a second box with the side rails.
- Removable Head Canister: The head canister, which will be located at the front of your box, can be totally removed for full truck bed access. The canister size is 9.75″ wide by 9.25″ deep.
- Full Width Handle Release & Pull Strap Close: Over the tailgate makes opening the cover from either driver or passenger side easy and the pull strap is at the tip of your fingers, to close it back up.
- Low Profile & Factory Like Styling: Can be fit for year exact year, make, model, and pickup bed size. Soft vinyl over extruded aluminum designed for factory-like, styling, and fit.
- Manufactured in Washington: This is built for all-weather, all-around season use. Holds mountain snow piles and can handle every downpour of rain. Any water accumulation will drain through the built-in canister tubes.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Update your trucks look with Pace Edwards JackRabbit matte black truck bed cover. This cover is constructed out of high-quality extruded aluminum slats that are covered with vinyl. The side rails are matte black powder-coated to match the finish of the trucks factory bed caps.
The JackRabbit is simple to use with it’s on pull strap that can open in 12″ intervals. This mid-range retractable cover is simple to install taking about 45 minutes with the basic tool. If for some reason you need your entire bed the canister can be easily removed, also this cover is compatible 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches.
This sleek low profile cover will give you extra protection from prying eyes and will keep the elements out of your truck bed. Pace Edwards backs the JackRabbit with a three-year warranty. So if you are looking for a cover that looks good, give your extra protection and is designed for your truck? The Pace Edwards matte black truck bed cover is for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning