- Instant Savings: Get an additional $50.00 Now – Enter Coupon Code: Pace50 in shopping cart. (hurry, limited time offer)
- All Metal – Black Textured Aluminium: Made from heavy-grade interlocking aluminum panels, with a beautiful textured black powder-coated finish. This is the premium JackRabbit model.
- Built To All-Weather Use: From heavy snow country like the mountains of Washington to desert hot, this cover is built to handle the elements.
- Flush Canister & Low-Profile: Incorporates a front flush mount canister that is slightly above your bed and the cover & side rails are flat & fit snugly over your bed rails & tailgate.
- Be Ready for Anything: Security, function & styling in 1. Made to handle anything from blizzards, storms, rain showers, heavy snowfall, and desert heat.
- Lock in 12″ Intervals: This JackRabbit can open & locked in 12″ intervals along rails.
- Opens & Closes in Seconds: A continuous tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security + Retracting Design: Unlock it from undercover and slide it up to the front. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity.
- Clamp on Installation: Can be installed with simple hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Flush Canister: Cover rolls into contoured ABS canister that is flush at front of bed and the rugged, yet lightweight canister size is only 9.75″ wide by 9.25″ deep.
- Keyed Lock Open & Pull Strap Close: You can unlock cover without opening tailgate since it has a key with the twist lock. A pull strap is used to pull cover closed. Open or Closed. Great for 5th wheel & Gooseneck towing.
- Low Profile & OE Like Styling: Fit for year exact year, make, model, and truck bed size. Vinyl over extruded aluminum designed for a factory like styling and fit. Select models available in a matte black Jack Rabbit.
- Optional Explorer Series Rails: These side rails are t-slotted and can be used with the Elevated truck rack, utility rig, or contractor rack along with other yakima, thule, and rhino rack accessories. View Explorer Series Rails
- 3 Year Factory Warranty & Manufactured in Washington: This is built for all-weather, all-season use. Holds heavy wet mountain snow loads and can handle heavy rain. Water drains through built-in canister tubes.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit full metal or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
HD interlocking aluminum deck, with a beautiful premium textured black finish, this is the premium Jack Rabbit model. It has a built-in key lock on top, so you can open it by inserting the key and twisting the latch. This model can be locked in place when open, every 12″ along the rails, and of course, totally opened in seconds for full bed use. The flush mount canister is very sleek and low profile, the cover retracts into it smoothly. To close and lock the Full Metal Jack Rabbit, just pull the strap to close and lock. Get all the benefits of a hard retractable function in a heavy-duty model but with a premium textured finish that is stunning. The full metal design makes it super secure and the built-in seals and drain tubes in the flush style canister help keep the weather out of your bed.
It’s made in Washington state and is built for the rain, snow, freezing conditions, and hot summer heat. It comes shipped to you in 2 boxes, the side rails which clamp on the bed rails of your truck’s cargo box and the canister with the cover inside it, which clamps to those rails. The textured black coated aluminum cover can be easily cleaned with a trip to the car wash or basic soap and water to be looking sharp in minutes. The spring-loaded design makes it easy to fully open or close the cover in seconds. This is one retractable tonneau that keeps your gear, tools & supplies secure when closed & locked but offers the function to retract it open for bed access or hauling large items from fridges to dirt bikes and more. Since it can be locked on the rails ever 12″, this cover is ideal for 5th wheel and gooseneck owners as well.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
JackRabbit Full Metal Retracting Truck Bed Cover Features