- Black Textured Alumimium: Made from heavy-grade interlocking aluminum panels, beautiful texted black powder-coated finish. This is the premium JackRabbit model.
- All Weather Use: From heavy snow country like the mountains of Washington to desert hot, this cover is built to handle the elements.
- Flush Canister & Low-Profile: Incorporates a front flush mount canister that is slightly above your bed and the cover & side rails are flat & fit snugly over your bed rails & tailgate.
- Be Ready for Anything: Security, function & styling in one design. Made to handle about anything mother nature can throw at it from blizzards, storms, rain showers, heavy snowfall, and desert heat.
- Lock in 12″ Intervals: This JackRabbit can open & locked in 12″ intervals along rails. Perfect for 5th wheel and gooseneck towing
- Opens & Closes in Seconds: A continuous tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security + Retracting Design: Unlock with a simple turn of a key. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity.
- Clamp on Installation: Can be installed with simple hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Flush Canister: Cover rolls into contoured ABS canister that is flush at front of bed and the rugged, yet lightweight canister size is only 9.75″ wide by 9.25″ deep.
- Keyed Lock Open & Pull Strap Close: You can unlock cover without opening tailgate since it has a key with the twist lock. A pull strap is used to pull cover closed. Open or Closed.
- Low Profile & OE Like Styling: Fit for year exact year, make, model, and truck bed size. Vinyl over extruded aluminum designed for a factory style.
- Comes with Explorer Series Rails: Instantly add a Pace Edwards Utility truck rack, Elevate truck rack, Contractor rig truck rack, and most Thule and Yakima crossbar racks. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately. View Explorer Series Rails
- Constructed in Washington: This is built for all-weather, all-season use. Holds heavy wet mountain snow loads and can handle heavy rain. Water drains through built-in canister tubes.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The Pace Edwards JackRabbit full metal truck bed cover with explorer series rails if perfect for anyone that is wanting a high-quality retractable cover that also can have a truck track added on to it. The explorer series rails are a T-slot design that will fit many types of covers including Pace Edwards Utility, Elevated, Constructor, and most Thule and Yakima racks. So you can haul your larger gear like bikes, canoes, lumber, and ladder without using up room in your bed.
The full metal JackRabbit is constructed out of aluminum decking that is finished with a black powder-coat. This cover has a built-in key lock on top, so you can open it by inserting the key and twisting the latch. With this cover, you can lock it in place every 12″, which makes it perfect for people that tow 5th wheel or gooseneck trailer.
Every JackRabbit cover is made in the USA and is designed to withstand harsh elements like heavy snow, extreme heat, and strong winds. This cover does ship in two boxes, one has the rails and hardware and the other comes with the canister and cover.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning