- Matte Black Textured Alumimium: Made from heavy-grade aluminum extrusion, with a black matte textured powder-coated finish.
- Designed for All-Weather: From heavy snow areas like North Dakota to the heat of Florida this cover will handle it all.
- Low Profile Design: Incorporates a front canister that is slightly above your bed and the cover & side rails are flat & fit snugly over your bed rails & tailgate.
- Easy Use: A continuous tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security and Retracting Design: Unlock it from undercover and slide it up to the front. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity.
- Clamp-on Installation: Can be installed with simple hand tools. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Removable Front Canister: Front canister can be totally removed for full truck bed access. The canister size is 9.75″ wide by 6.5″ deep.
- 400 LB Weight Capacity: 400 lbs evenly distributed. Please note, sliding metal or tools over top of the cover can scratch it, just like your pickup trucks paint.
- Low Profile & factory Style: Fit for year exact year, make, and model. Matte black powder-coat to match the look of factory side rails
- Manufactured in the USA: Built to withstand all the elements. Holds mountain snow loads and can handle heavy rain. Water drains through built-in canister tubes.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Protect your gear with one of the most amazing covers on the market. Pace Edwards JackRabbit full metal matte black cover is constructed out of heavy-duty interlocking aluminum decking that has been powder-coated in a matte black finish. This cover comes with a built-in key lock top that opens with a twist, so you don’t have to open up your tailgate to get into the back of your bed. Opening and closing this cover is simple with a pull strap, also this cover can be locked in place every 12″ that makes it great for people that tow with gooseneck or 5th wheel hitches.
This American made cover is designed and tested to withstand the harshest of weather like rain, snow, strong winds, and extreme heat. The cover is simple to install taking about 45 minutes with hand tools, it comes shipped in two boxes, one has the side rails and clamps and the other has the canister and cover in it. Also, if you need to use your entire bed the canister can be taken off in a few minutes. So if you want a beautiful cover that is secure from prying eyes, then the Pace Edwards JackRabbit full metal matte black tonneau is for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning