- Great for Truck’s w/ Tonneau Covers: Only made for pickups with truck bed covers equipped with t-slotted channel side rails including Pace Edwards covers with explorer series rails and ultragroove rails along with Retrax covers with XR channel rails.
- Kayaks & Ladders: Holds up to 200 lbs and works very well for hauling kayaks, ladder racks, and more.
- 4 Uprights & 2 Cross Bars: Kit includes 4 vertical height uprights along with 2 square style crossbars.
- Adjustable Towers: The upright towers can be slide forward or back on your t-slotted rails to the position that works best for you.
- Premium Black Finish: Made of steel and coated with a premium black heat baked powered coated finish.
- 3 Year Warranty: Featuring a 3-year limited factory warranty.
- Made in the USA by Pace-Edwards
Note: The crossbars do NOT have t-channel slots, however, you can clamp only them with common thule, Yakima, and rhino rack accessories.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The EL200 sport and work rack are great for Pace-Edward tonneau’s with explorer series or ultragroove t-slotted side rails. This work & kayak rack for truck bed covers with t-slotted rails is ideal for hauling your great. Use it for work or play. The uprights just bolt on to the t-slotted side rails on your pace edwards ultragroove or explorer series rails equipped tonneau’s and can be quickly removed or adjusted to the perfect position for your needs. Featuring a black heated powered coat finish over premium-grade steel, this tonneau rack with crossbars can handle up to 200 lbs which are enough for a couple of kayaks, ladder, or other gear you need to haul. And when you, if you don’t need or want the rack on your truck, it can be removed and re-attached when needed. The square style crossbars do not have t-slots but tons of thule, yakima and rhino rack accessories can also clamp around them.
Upgrade your pickup with an elevated truck rack from Pace-Edwards. The EL200 rack is made in the USA
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning