- Made to work great for Truck’s w/ Tonneau Covers: Works great for pickups with truck bed covers with the explorer rails. Like Bedlocker, Full-metal Jackrabbit, and the Jackrabbit
- Designed for truck with T-Slotted Rails: Fits Pace-Edwards Covers with explorer series rails.
- Secure Your Haul: Comes with four manual work winches to secure your cargo
- Weight Capacity: Holds up to 1,250 pounds
- Light Weight Aluminum Construction
- One Year Warranty
- Made in the USA by Pace-Edwards
Note: Tonneau cover is not included and the crossbars do NOT have t-channel slots, however, you can clamp only them with common thule, Yakima, and rhino rack accessories.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Add a Pace Edwards contractor rig truck rack to your set it. This contractor style aluminum rack fits will all tonneaus with explorer series style t-slotted channel rails. This rack is perfect for play or work, hold your kayak, lumber, ladder, or whatever else fit upon the rack. Constructed out of lightweight aluminum that can hold up to a whopping 1,250 pounds, this rack also comes with four manual work winch to secure your cargo on top of the rack.
Installing the Pace Edwards contractor rig is simple as long as you have a cover with explorer series rails, this rack works with the Bedlocker, Full-metal Jackrabbit, and the Jackrabbit. If you are looking for an American made rack that is back by a one year warranty then the Pace Edwards contractor rig truck rack is for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning