- All Metal – Black Textured or Matte Black Aluminum: Built to perfection with heavy-gauge aluminum extrusion and finished off with a gloss black powder-coat.
- Mother Nature Approved: Rainstorms, blizzards, and even blistering heat – this cover is built to handle it all!
- Choose Standard or Explorer Rails: Explorer rails have a T-Slot channel to give you the ability to add a rack.
- Wireless Remove Controls for Quick and Easy to Use: Open or close the cover with a simple push of a button on the included remote. Includes a manual release as well for each power tonneau. In addition, optional manual switches can be mounted in a cab or back by the tailgate.
- Stealthy Look: Uniform appearance as the cover lies flush with the bed rails.
- Expect the Unexpected: No additional locks needed for this tough-as-nails cover.
- Locking Versatility: Able to lock in any position with the help of the Electro-Magnetic Brake System. Compatible with 5th Wheel and Gooseneck trailers.
- Quick and Easy to Use: Open or close the cover with a simple push of a button on the included remote.
- Custom Designed with you in Mind: Fit for your year, make, model, and bed size perfectly. In case of remote battery or vehicle battery failure – the BedLocker has a manual release on the canister to allow the cover to be open/closed manually. You’re never locked out of your bed with the Pace Edwards BedLocker.
- Simple Installation: No drilling required on most applications. Shipped in two boxes: rails in one, and the cover pre-loaded into the canister in the other.
- Compact Canister: Measures 10.25″ by 12″, giving you the ability to use as much as your truck bed as possible.
- Optional Explorer Series T-Slotted Rails: Great for mounting racks and rack accessories such as the Elevated truck rack and the Pace utility rig rack.
- Wear and Tear?: Backed by a three-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA: Manufactured in beautiful Washington state.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be best options. This standard model (not explorer rails) may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Built out of heavy-gauge aluminum and finished off with a black textured or matte black powder-coat, the Pace Edwards Bedlocker Tonneau cover is a great addition to any truck! These covers are manufactured in Washington, so they’re ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at them. This solid aluminum cover is equipped with an electric motor. To open or close the cover, it’s as easy as a push of a button. With it’s clamp-on and no-drill installation, you can have your cover ready to use in about an hour. The added Electromagnetic Brake System allows this cover to be locked in any position. Once the cover is closed it will lock automatically without a key. Rest easy knowing that your valuables are safe and secure. The bedlocker tonneau is available with optional explorer series t-slotted rails which are great for truck rack additions.
The Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau cover will arrive to you in two separate boxes. One box will contain the side rails, which are easy to install with their simple clamp-on design. The other box will include the canister with the cover neatly rolled up inside. This piece will then clamp on to the side rails. No drilling is required for most applications. If you’re hauling larger loads, the bed cover retracts easily into the canister at the front of the bed. This canister measures approximately 10.25″ by 12″. Keep your cover looking new by simply cleaning with soap and water. No harsh cleaners needed! And yes, it’s safe to take your pickup thru the car-wash with this tonneau cover.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning