- Instant Savings: Get an additional $100.00 Now – Enter Coupon Code: Pace100 in shopping cart. (hurry, limited time offer)
- All Metal – Black Textured Aluminium: Constructed from heavy-grade aluminum extrusion, with a textured gloss black powder-coated finish.
- Built For All-Weather Use: Designed to withstand the worst elements, from the desert to an artic storm
- Comes with T-slotted aka “grooved” channel side rails for Racks: Instantly add a Pace Edwards Utility truck rack, Elevate truck rack, Contractor rig truck rack, and most Thule and Yakima crossbar racks. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately.
- Low-Profile: Incorporates a front canister that is only a few centimeters above the bed
- Locks Securely: Electro-magnetic brake system allows for opening and closing at any position with remote.
- Compatibility: Works with most 5th wheel and Gooseneck hitches
- Wireless Controls for Quick and Easy to Use: Open or close the cover with a simple push of a button on the included remote. Includes a manual release as well for each power tonneau. In addition, optional manual switches can be mounted in a cab or back by the tailgate.
- Seamlessly Opens & Closes: A continuous tension spring helps cover retract smoothly for a fast opening and closing.
- Hard Cover Security w/ Retractable design: Electric function for ultra-secure locking. Compact canister for maximum storage or hauling capacity.
- Clamp-on Installation: Can be installed with hand-tool. Comes in 2 boxes. 1 for the cover and canister, all pre-assembled, and then a 2nd box with the side rails.
- Compact Size: Front canister size is 10.25″ by 12″. The canister can be easily removed if you need full bed use.
- Custom Designed with you in Mind: Fit for your year, make, model, and bed size perfectly. In case of remote battery or vehicle battery failure – the BedLocker has a manual release on the canister to allow the cover to be open/closed manually. You’re never locked out of your bed with the Pace Edwards BedLocker.
- Made in the USA: Constructed and manufactured in the great state of Washington
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Upgrade your trucks looks and security with Pace Edwards Bedlocker with Explorer rails tonneau cover. This top of the line cover is constructed of extruded aluminum that is finished off with a premium gloss black powder-coat. There are so many amazing things about this cover, this hard retractable cover will keep anything you put in it secure from all the elements and will protect your valuables from being taken from your bed.
The Bedlocker with the explore rails give you a little extra use out of your bed, versus the Bedlocker with standard rails. The Explorer rails feature a T-groove channel to allow you to install Pace Edwards Utility, Elevated, Contractor rack, and some other accessories that use the T-slot system. These racks with the explorer rails are perfect to haul your Canoes, lumber, latter, or anything that is too large to fit under to solid aluminum cover. Other functions of this cover are that it can be opened or closed in 12″ intervals with a built-in pull strap that can be used from either side of the bed. Also, this cover can be automatically opened or closed with a touch of a button with its built-in eclectic motor with a key-fob.
Installing the Pace Edwards Bedlocker is simple, using only hand tools. The retractable cover does ship in two boxes the side rails that clamp to the bed in one box and the canister with cover in the other. This cover is made in the USA in the great state of Washington. So if you are looking to protect your gear from the elements or from wondering eyes then the electric Bedlocker is perfect for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Bedlocker w/ Explorer Series Rails Features