- All Metal – Black Matte over Aluminum: Built to perfection with heavy-gauge aluminum extrusion and topped off with a matte black powder-coat.
- Mother Nature Approved: Rainstorms, blizzards and even blistering heat – this cover is designed to handle it all! A tight seal between aluminum panels along with rail seals.
- Stealthy Look: Uniform appearance as the cover lies flush with the bed rails.
- Expect the Unexpected: No additional locks needed for this tough-as-nails cover.
- Locking Versatility: Able to lock in any position with the help of the Electro-Magnetic Brake System. Also compatible with 5th Wheel and Gooseneck trailers.
- Wireless Controls for Quick and Easy to Use: Open or close the cover with a simple push of a button on the included remote. Includes a manual release as well for each power tonneau. In addition, optional manual switches can be mounted in a cab or back by the tailgate.
- Effortless Installation: No drilling required on most applications as many of them use the clamp-on design. Delivered to you in two boxes: rails in one while the other contains the cover pre-loaded into the canister.
- Maximum Bed Capacity: Canister measures 10.25″ wide by 12″ deep, giving you nearly full use of your truck bed as possible.
- Custom Designed with you in Mind: Fit for your year, make, model, and bed size perfectly. In case of remote battery or vehicle battery failure – the BedLocker has a manual release on the canister to allow the cover to be open/closed manually. You’re never locked out of your bed with the Pace Edwards BedLocker.
- Worried About Wear and Tear?: We’ve got you covered – backed by a three-year limited warranty.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty & Made in the USA: Manufactured in beautiful Washington state.
Order Fitment Notes on Rails: The cargo management, utili-track, or deck rail system options refer to the factory installed rail system designed to hold moveable cargo cleats along the inside of your truck bed.
If you are thinking you may want a rack, the Jackrabbit or Bedlocker with explorer series rails or the Ultragroove series would be better options. This model may partially cover your stake pocket holes (depending on model) which would make it difficult to mount a stake pocket mount truck rack.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The best power tonneau cover just got sexier with a matte black finish. The Bedlocker matte tonneau is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum, and now available in a robust matte black finish powered coated finish over solid interlocking aluminum decking. Built-in Washington state, these covers can handle the elements without a second thought. An easy to use electric motor is included for nearly effortless opening and closing. A simple press of a button on the included remote is all it takes. With it’s clamp-on and no-drill installation, you can have your cover ready to use in about an hour. The cover can be locked in any position along the rails thanks to the Electromagnetic Brake system. There is no need to worry about losing keys as the cover will automatically lock once it is fully closed.
The Pace Edwards Bedlocker matte black electric tonneau cover is conveniently sent to you in a two-piece shipment. One box will contain the tonneau cover neatly rolled up within the canister and the other box will contain the easy-to-install clamp style rails. The majority of the cover applications will require basic tools for installation – no drilling required! The canister measures 10.25″ wide by 12″ deep for maximum bed capacity. Cleaning your tonneau cover is as simple as soap and water – no harsh or expensive cleaners required. Have no fear, the Matte Black Bedlocker is also car-wash friendly.