- Custom-fit for each year, make and model of pickup or SUV
- Available in solid Realtree Pink Break up
- Highly durable, abrasion-resistant polyester material
- Compatible and tested with integrated seat airbags
- Foam backing in Backrest cover for added comfort
- Easy cleaning, hand wash or machine wash and drip dry
- Passes FMVSS302 automotive testing
- Choose front or rear seats
- Form-fit design with neoprene molded into the cover for a perfect fit
- Quick and simple slip-on install
- Includes matching headrest covers & armrest covers where applicable
- Custom made in Vancouver, BC
If you’re a camo lover and a pink lover then check out Northwest Realtree Pink seat covers. They feature amazing images of branches, trees, and leaves to give a look that’s incomparable.
They are available in a sportier look with a two-tone option. The two-tone option will have black sides with Realtree pink camo inserted into the middle. They are constructed from a durable 600 denier polyester that is double-coated with polyurethane make these covers not only water-resistant but easy to wipe down and clean. The polyester will be infused with neoprene on the sides to allow for a nice snug fit.
These seat covers will include headrest covers, map pockets, armrest covers, and console cover where applicable. They have been tested and are compatible with integrated seat airbags. If you need to wash them, throw them in the washing machine or hand wash and let drip dry.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning