- Custom made specifically for your vehicle
- Available in Muddy Girl camo with black sides
- Made from highly durable, abrasion-resistant polyester material
- Form-fitted design with neoprene molded into the cover
- Foam cushioning in backrest for added comfort
- Passes FMVSS302 automotive safety testing
- Compatible with integrated seat airbags
- Quick & simple slip-on install
- Easy cleaning – hand wash or machine wash and drip dry
- Includes matching headrest covers & armrest covers, where applicable
- Made in Canada – Vancouver, BC
Do you enjoy the outdoor life, but also love pink? Then check out the Northwest two-tone Muddy Girl seat covers. A perfect combo of pink tones, purple hues, and intricate branches to give a one-of-a-kind camo pattern with black sides.
They are constructed out of polyester infused with neoprene material allows for a snug, natural-fitting look. This material is also easy to wipe down and clean any mess you may have made from your off-road adventures.
Northwest two-tone Muddy Girl seat covers will include headrest covers, map pockets, armrest covers, and console covers, where applicable. Covers have been safety tested and are compatible with integrated seat airbags.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning