- Custom-fit for each year, make and model of pickup or SUV
- Available in multiple two-tone camo patterns such as Break UP, Mountain Country, and more
- Highly durable, abrasion-resistant polyester material
- Compatible and tested with integrated seat airbags
- Foam backing in Backrest cover for added comfort
- Easy cleaning, hand wash or machine wash and drip dry
- Passes FMVSS302 automotive testing
- Choose front or rear seats
- Form-fit design with neoprene molded into the cover for a perfect fit
- Quick and simple slip-on install
- Includes matching headrest covers & armrest covers where applicable
- Custom made in Vancouver, BC
The Northwest Mossy Oak seat covers are great for any hunter or nature lover to have. With black sides and multiple different camo insert options to choose from such as, Break Up, Mountain Range, and Blades you can get exactly what you’re looking for. Composed of layers of real images creating the real-life camo look. You will not find another comparable seat cover that has the detail and contrast of branches, trees, acorns, and leaves.
With a foam backing on polyester material, these covers will add extra comfort to your ride while also spicing up the look. With the nylon polypro sides, this will allow for a nice snug fit to your seats to make them look like they came from the factory. These materials will allow for a warm seat in the winter and a cold seat in the summer. Not only are these covers fire and UV resistant, but they are also easy to wipe down and clean. You can also machine wash and let drip dry.
Covers will include headrest covers, map pockets, armrest overs, and console covers where applicable. Covers have been tested and are compatible with integrated seat airbags.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning