- Custom-fit for each year, make, and model of pickup or SUV
- Available in Moonshine Toxic camo
- Constructed out of 600-denier polyester
- Features DWR top coat & PU under coat for high water resistance
- Compatible and safety tested with integrated seat airbags
- Foam cushioning in backrest for added comfort
- Machine wash on gentle & hang to dry
- Form-fitted design with neoprene molded into the cover for a perfect fit
- Quick and simple slip-on install
- Includes matching headrest covers & armrest covers, where applicable
- Made in Canada – Vancouver, BC
If you’re looking for vibrant camouflage seat covers, then check out the Northwest solid Moonshine Toxic camo seat covers. They are a mix of yellow and lime green in color that gives off a very energetic look. The Moonshine camo is heat transferred onto your seat covers to give the highest quality and contrast of the camo pattern.
These seat covers are made from a high-grade 600-denier polyester infused with neoprene siding. They have a DWR top coating and a PU under coat that allows for water resistance. This will also allow for easy cleaning by simply wiping down the covers. These seat covers are UV and stain resistant.
Northwest solid Moonshine Toxic camo seat covers will include headrest covers, map pockets, armrest covers, and console cover where applicable. Covers have been tested and are compatible with integrated seat airbags. Machine or hand wash and let drip dry.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning