- Choose front or rear seat covers (for most models)
- Custom-fit for each year, make, and model of pickup or SUV
- Available in all black, grey, dark saddle tan
- Highly durable and water-resistant polypro material
- Great for an OE fit, and feel
- Compatible and safety tested with integrated seat airbags
- Foam cushioning in backrest for added comfort
- Easy cleaning – hand wash or machine wash and drip dry
- Passes FMVSS302 automotive safety testing for flammability
- Form-fitted design with neoprene molded into the cover for a perfect fit
- Quick and simple slip-on install
- Includes matching headrest cover & armrest covers (where applicable)
- Custom made-to-order in Canada (Vancouver, BC)
The Northwest Atomic Polypro seat covers are part of Northwest’s Work-Pro series seat cover line up. Available in solid black, grey, and dark saddle tan. These are great for heavy-duty use pickup trucks and SUV’s for styling and maximum protection. Atomic seat covers offer outstanding, durable protection for your seats while still keeping your OE look and feel.
They are available in most standard interior colors to get the closest match for your vehicle. Custom made to order for each vehicle so they will slip right over your seats. With a Polypro material, they will allow for a nice snug fit to give you that stock seat look. A foam backing interior will also add a little more comfort to your ride. With a double-coated layer of polyurethane, these covers will be super UV resistant. This will also help protect your seats from any spills that may happen.
These covers are super simple to clean off any grease, grim, or dog hair. Simply wipe down the covers with a damp cloth. You can also machine or hand wash and let drip dry. Included with the seat covers are a headrest cover, map pockets, armrest covers, and a console cover, where applicable. Covers have been tested and are compatible with integrated seat airbags.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning