- Matte Black Powder-Coated Aluminum: Built to last high-grade anti-corrosion aluminum with an automotive-grade surface treatment
- Build-in T-Slot Channel: Instantly add an Elevate truck rack and most Thule and Yakima crossbar racks. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately
- Optimal security: The unique design of the cover with no external handle is not only stylish but also provides an additional level of security. The cover can only be opened once the tailgate has been unlocked and opened
- Interlocking aluminum slats: The new unique hinge design, with interlocking aluminum slats, is knife-proof and also impossible to force apart
- Weather-resistant: Mountain Top’s unique integrated sealing and water drain management systems provide optimal protection against rain and snow
- Water Management: Water is drained through a 6-point water management system and side-rails features built-in water channels with drainage through the front or rear corners
- Simple installation: Mountain Top retractable tonneau covers have a unique clamping system that is simple, strong, and fast allowing installation in less than an hour
- Custom Designed: Perfectly fits your year, make, and model.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
Mountain Tops’ unique retractable hard metal tonneau cover helps you get so much more out of your pickup truck. Made to last from strong, durable, lightweight aluminum, that is powder-coated for a black matte finish. It also increases the practicality of your cargo area without limiting its versatility. With a high level of protection from the elements, your belongings are kept safe and dry inside the truck bed.
This cover is designed with adding a rack in mind with its T-slot sometimes called C-channel slots in the side rails that can add a Pace Edwards Utility, Elevated, Constructor, and most Thule and Yakima racks almost instantly. If you’re planning on taking extra gear like surfboards or mountain bikes with you, that’s not a problem either: You can easily install cargo racks in the built-in accessory tracks of the tonneau cover and still have easy access to your truck bed. Rack NOT Included but available & sold separately
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning