- 3.7 HP 12v Series Wound Motor
- Fast line speeds
- Free spooling
- Steel Cable 1/4″ x 79′
- Galvanized roller fairlead
- Fully submersible, 250 amp solenoid
- Low amperage draw
- Clockable gear housing
- Automatic load-holding brake
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners
- Rugged 3 Stage planetary Gear Train
- Gear Ratio – 150:1
- Rated line pull: 4,500lbs
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Includes Universal Mounting Plate
- Includes 12′ marine-grade wired handheld remote
- Wireless Remote Available Here: Mile Marker Wireless Electric Winch Remote
The Mile Marker SEC4500 utility winch is light in weight and strong with pulling power. It comes included with a universal mounting plate that allows you to mount to your trailer, ATV/UTV or mid-sized vehicle. It features a Project ES (element sealed) technology that allows this winch to be fully submerged with no issues. So These Project ES winches offer the best in class line speeds, submersible solenoids with marine-grade connections, and corrosion-proof construction. With over 19 watertight seals you can conquer any element or terrain without failure. Each winch is independently lab certified to industry standards to be impermeable to liquid and dust.
This winch is run by strong 3.7 HP motor wires a into standard 12v system. With fast line speeds and strong line pull it is perfect to use with any trailers or utility vehicles. The SEC4500 series winch is offered with a 1/4″x 79′ steel cable. This steel cable model comes with a roller fairlead. These winches feature free spooling, automatic load-holding brake, corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners, and a 250 amp solenoid. Included is a marine-grade 12′ long corded remote. The SEC4500 winch is backed by a Limited 2 Year Warranty.
The SEC4500 includes a universal mounting plate and 15′ recovery strap.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
PE5000 Winch Performance Chart
|Line Pull||Line Speed||Motor Current|
|lbs.||feet per minute||amps @ 12v|