- 2.4 HP 12v Series Wound Motor
- Fast line speeds
- Free spooling
- Available with: Steel cable or Synthetic rope
- Steel Cable 7/32″ x 42′ w/ roller fairlead
- Synthetic Rope 7/32″ x 50′ w/ aluminum hawse fairlead
- Fully submersible, 300 amp solenoid
- Clockable gear housing
- Automatic load-holding brake
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners
- Rugged 3 Stage planetary Gear Train
- Gear Ratio – 242:1
- Rated line pull: 3,500lbs
- Center focused drum
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Includes 12′ marine-grade wired handheld remote
- Wireless Remote Available Here: Mile Marker Wireless Electric Winch Remote
Be ready to plow your own trails and get out of any situation with the PE3.5 waterproof winch. The Mile Marker PE3.5 is super light-weight and can get you out of mud, snow, and even from fully submerged underwater. It features a Project ES (element sealed) technology that allows this winch to be fully submerged with no issues. These Project ES winches offer the best in class line speeds, submersible solenoids with marine-grade connections, and corrosion-proof construction. With over 19 watertight seals you can conquer any element or terrain without failure. Each winch is independently lab certified to industry standards to be impermeable to liquid and dust.
This winch is run by strong 2.4 HP motor wires a into standard 12v system. With fast line speeds and strong line pull it is perfect to use with ATV/UTV’s, and small to midsize vehicles. The PE3.5 series winch is offered with a 50′ synthetic rope or a 1/4″x 79′ steel cable. The synthetic rope model comes with an aluminum hawse fairlead and the steel cable model comes with a roller fairlead. These winches feature free spooling, automatic load-holding brake, corrosion-resistant stainless steel fasteners, and a 200 amp solenoid. Included is a marine-grade 12′ long corded remote. The PE3.5 winch is backed by a Limited 2 Year Warranty.
The PE3.5 winch also comes with free corded ATV handlebar remote control.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
PE5000 Winch Performance Chart
|Line Pull||Line Speed||Motor Current|
|lbs.||feet per minute||amps @ 12v|