- Hard Cover Security + 100% Truck Bed Access: Revolutionary hard folding truck bed cover. Closes in seconds & opens in seconds. It can be fold up and stored in 1 of 2 positions in the front with it down or fully open.
- Available in 2 Finishes: Textured Black URE & Black Diamond Mist
- Black Diamond Mist Finish: Black Textured Urethane Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Eye Catching & Super Tough Black URE Finish: Sleek and sexy textured black urethane finish that is super strong, yet great looking for whatever your journey gets you into.
- Low Profile: Sits only 1/2″ above your truck bed for a sleek, sharp look.
- Auto Dual Locking System: Quick pull to release and when closing it auto locks on both sides.
- Pre-Assembled Fast Install: Comes pre-assembled for a quick at home clamp on installation, plan about 10-20 minutes.
- Auto 10 Point Locking System: To ensure your cover and truck bed contents are secure.
- Weather Tight Seals: Sealed on all 4 sides to keep the weather out!
- Strong yet Light-Weight: When you fold it up, it stores quickly & neatly with straps. Extruded aluminum channels support the panels to hold up to 400 pounds of evenly distributed weight, while weighing approximately 50 pounds for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Hottest Cover on the Market: If you get this LoMax Stance hard fold bed cover, your friends & neighbors will know you are the trend setter pickup owner on the block.
- Note about Racks: This Lomax Stance hard tri-fold will NOT work with the Adarac truck racks, except the the Pro series and even then the Pro series rack will not allow you to store the cover vertical, you can however still fold up and storage cover flat. But to store cover vertical you have to remove the front uprights.
Not sure what hard truck bed cover is best for you? Check out the Lomax Cover Comparison Guide.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The LOMAX™ STANCE™ Hard tri-folding tonneau cover, is new and next level. A hard fold tonneau with 100% full truck bed access. Locks up tight or folds up & stores in 2 options. It can be folded up and stored in 1 of 2 positions in the front with it down or fully open. This revolutionary hard tonno has a super tough textured black urethane finish over aluminum. The STANCE is also now offered with a Black Textured Urethane Diamond Plate Aluminum(Black Diamond Mist) finish. This LOMAX Stance hard fold cover maximizes your truck tons of versatility. It’s hard and secure, It opens fast and can be secured at the front, or when you need your entire bed, store it fully open against the truck bed for hauling large items. You can also totally remove and then re-installed in quickly if needed. It’s super low profile, only 1/2″ above the truck bed and gives you maximum protection from the weather and security with 10 locking points and weather seals on all 4 sides of the cover.
This built strong, light-weight aluminum hard folding tonneau cover is designed for strength, security and style that is easy for one person to use. The OE style fit is phenomenal and makes an incredible impression on a pickup along with the eye catching, yet super tough black urethane textured finish. This is American designed, made and manufactured bed cover from Agri-Cover, Inc of Jamestown, ND with quality materials and workmanship. The hard fold cover has been industry changing from the water-shedding design to the day in and day for unmatched performance, security and function. Keep your tools and gear locked up or load up your lawn mower or 4 wheeler in seconds. This cover is built for work or play, everyday. Plus since it installs on the inside rail of the bed, it works with other truck bed accessories, like truck bed rails. (note: the top of the rail truck racks like the Adarac will fit, however the full bed access would be limited because of the racks front cross bar). Extruded aluminum channels under the panels keep the hard truck bed cover rigid while reducing weight. Flexible rubber seals, water resistant hinges and limited metal-on-metal contact all work together to reduce noise and vibration for the quiet ride you expect.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning