- Original Mist Black Diamond Cover
- Choose Between Aluminum or Black Matte Stake Pocket Mount Truck Rack
- Hardcover can support up to 400lbs when tailgate is closed
- Tonneau & Rack Combo is easy at-home clamp-on installation.
Truck Rack Features:
- Black Matte or Clear Aluminum: Premium grade corrosion-resistant aluminum with a sleek sharp black matte finish or clear finish.
- Integrated Design: Built-in channels on side rails & crossbars for rack accessories, tie-down holes on uprights.
- Removable & Adjustable: Uprights can be totally removed or adjusted front to bed easily.
- Work & Play: Great for ladders at work and sports gear like kayaks and snowboards on the weekend.
- Channel Utility Rails: Bed rails offer integrated mounting channels for tie-downs to use with or without the uprights.
- Multi-Function Cross Bars: Attach accessories and secure ladders/cargo/canoes & sport equipped with integrated channels across the top & bottom of crossbars
(Pro style crossbars are 72″W x 1-1/2″W x 1-1/2″T)
- Fast No Drill Install & Removal: Unique top rail mounting system, install quickly with no drilling on most models
- Precision Fit: Made model specific for a great fit on your pickup truck and the contoured uprights add some style. Height above the box rail for Pro series: 24″ for mid-size pickups, 26″ tall for full-size trucks, and 27″ tall for Ford Super Duty trucks. Height above box for Optional load dividers sits an additional 3 in. above crossbars.
- Many Many Accessories: Integrated channels allow for use with optional accessories including load divider kits, anchor cleats, tie-down kits & cab guard kits. Not sure what pickup truck rack is best for you, check out the Truck Rack Comparison Chart.
- NOTE: Pro Series has more vertical uprights for more hauling capacity. Pro models 500lb capacity
Hard Folding Tonneau Cover Features:
- Hard Tri-Fold Design With Black Diamond Plate Finish: Tough & sleek, diamond plate with Textured Urethane finish (like spray-on Bedliner coating)
- Lomax Original: Opens & closes in seconds, plus can be completely removed and reinstalled with ease. Secures on the last fold or removes for full bed access
- Low Profile: Sits only 1/2″ above your truck bed for a sleek, unique diamond plate look
- Auto Dual Locking System: Quick pull to release and when closing it auto-locks on both sides.
- Pre-Assembled Fast Install: Comes pre-assembled for a quick at-home clamp-on installation, plan about 10 minutes.
- Auto 10 Point Locking System: To ensure your cover and truck bed contents are secure
- Weather Tight Seals: Sealed on all 4 sides to keep the weather out!
- Strong yet Light-Weight: When you roll it up, the stores quickly & neatly with straps, Extruded aluminum channels support the panels to hold up to 400 pounds of evenly distributed weight, while weighing approximately 50 pounds for a high strength-to-weight ratio. The Diamond cover has 400 lbs capacity evenly distributed.
- Fast On / Fast Off: Hard tonneau can be attached or completely removed in seconds!
- Made in the USA: Made with precision and top-shelf materials & workmanship from North Dakota for years and years of heavy-duty use and great looks.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The LOMAX™ Hard tri-folding tonneau cover black diamond mist with matte black Adarac Pro Truck. These LOMAX black mist folding truck bed covers open, close, totally removes, and re-installs in seconds! Gives your truck an amazing new look with the diamond mist finish. This bad boy maximizes your truck versatility. The original folding covers are secure, open fast, and can be secured at the front, or can be totally removed for when you need your entire bed for hauling and then re-installed in seconds when you are done. The Lomax super low profile and gives you maximum protection from the weather and security.
Adarac Pro-Series aluminum truck rack is great for hauling ladders, lumber, bikes, canoes and so much more. Plus the unique No-drill install design can be installed or removed in minutes. The side rails and crossbars have integrated mounting channels for a variety of optional accessories from load dividers and cargo cleats to tie-down kits. The Pro-series aluminum series comes in a black matte or aluminum finish. The Adarac truck bed rack has a 500 pounds capacity and is built to last. The vertical ladder rack uprights and top cross bars can be removed in seconds to get your sleek truck to look back when you don’t need the entire rack.
All products are manufactured in the USA in Jamestown, ND. The tonneau’s feature a 3-year warranty and the truck racks a 1-year warranty.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning