- Lomax Stance: Can be opened or closed in seconds. The cover is able to be stored in 1 of 2 positions. Resting on the last fold or fully open allowing full bed access
- Lomax Original: Opens & closes in seconds, plus can be completely removed and reinstalled with ease. Secures on the last fold or removes for full bed access
- Diamond Plate with Low Profile: Sits only 1/2″ above your truck bed for a sleek, unique black mist diamond finish
- Auto Dual Locking System: Quick pull to release and when closing it auto-locks on both sides.
- Eye-Catching & Super Tough Black Diamond Mist Finish: Sleek and sexy black diamond plate mist finish that is super strong, yet great looking for whatever your journey gets you into.
- Pre-Assembled Fast Install: Comes pre-assembled for a quick at-home clamp-on installation, plan about 10 minutes.
- Auto 10 Point Locking System: To ensure your cover and truck bed contents are secure
- WeatherTight Seal: Sealed on all 4 sides to keep the weather out!
- Strong yet Light-Weight: When you roll it up, the stores quickly & neatly with straps, Extruded aluminum channels support the panels to hold up to 400 pounds of evenly distributed weight, while weighing approximately 50 pounds for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Fast On / Fast Off: Hard tonneau can be attached or completely removed in seconds!
- Works with Truck Racks or Bed Rails: Installs on inside rails of pickup leaves stake pockets open for tie-downs, truck bed rails, and stake pocket mount racks. The Adarac Pro Matte Black Truck Rack or Adarac Pro Aluminum racks work best.
- Note about Racks: This Lomax Stance hard tri-fold will NOT work with the Adarac truck racks, except the Pro series and even then the Pro series rack will not allow you to store the cover vertically, you can however still fold up and storage cover flat. But to store cover vertical you have to remove the front uprights.
- Made in the USA: By Agri-Cover, Inc. of Jamestown, ND
Please Note: If you get the bed cover, your friends & neighbors will know you are the smartest pickup owner on the block.
Not sure what hard truck bed cover is best for you? Check out the Lomax Cover Comparison Guide.
Not sure what size bed you have? Check out the How To Measure Your Truck Bed Video.
The LOMAX™ and LOMAX STANCE™ Hard tri-folding tonneau cover with a black diamond mist finish. These LOMAX black mist folding truck bed covers open, close, totally removes, and re-installs in seconds! Gives your truck an amazing new look with the diamond mist finish. This bad boy maximizes your truck versatility. The original folding covers are secure, open fast, and can be secured at the front, or can be totally removed for when you need your entire bed for hauling and then re-installed in seconds when you are done. The Stance option allows you to have 100% full bed access without removing the cover completely. It folds up against the back of the cab and is held in place using its one-of-a-kind Rigidlink Lock System that makes sure your cover is nice and secure. The cover will never come in contact with the back of your cab. It’s super low profile and gives you maximum protection from the weather and security.
This lightweight and very strong hard folding tonneau cover is designed for peace of mind with easy one-person use. The OE style fit is phenomenal and makes an incredible impression on a pickup along with the eye-catching diamond plate aluminum finish. This is an American-made and manufactured hard bed cover from Agri-Cover, Inc of Jamestown, ND with quality materials and workmanship. The diamond plate hard fold cover has been industry-changing from the water-shedding design to the day in and day our performance. Keep your tools locked up and bring a fridge home from store, this cover is built for work or play, every day.
LOMAX black diamond mist aluminum folds up fast, and this hard folding cover uses strong diamond plate aluminum panels with durable, watertight folding hinges. Extruded aluminum channels under the panels keep the hard truck bed cover rigid while reducing weight. Flexible rubber seals, water-resistant hinges and limited metal-on-metal contact all work together to reduce noise and vibration for the quiet ride you expect.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning