- Just Snap’em in & Pull’em out – Holds 1 2″ or 2.5″ drive shaft
- K2 driveshaft clamps are tested & trust for holding firm on race trailer or garage wall.
- Keeps driveshafts secure even in a race trailer bouncing down the road.
- No pins, extra mounting plates or other bs. Mount on 12″ or 16″ center to center wall studs.
- Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting to trailer wall or shop/garage wall.
- Great for aluminum, steel or carbon fiber driveshafts. Afco, QA1,
- Kit comes with 2 wall-mount plates, 2 K2 clamps for 2″ diameter shafts & 2 K2 clamps for 2.5″ diameter shafts. Attach the size K2 clamps you need with provided rivets.
The ultimate drive shaft rack. Just snap’em it in and pull it out when you need it. Laser cut aluminum mount brackets with the K2 driveshaft snap clamps. Great holding spare drive shafts on the wall for race trailers and garage walls. Each kit holds 1 driveshaft. Fits 2″ and 2.5″ diameter driveshafts. A drive shaft rack with no pins. The k2 drive shaft snap clamps hold your drive shaft firmly in place and can handle the bumps and bounces of going down the road in your race trailer. Works great with 2″ or 2.5″ dia drive shafts. Works with aluminum, steel & carbon fiber driveshafts from all the top brands like QA1, Fast Shafts, DMI, Sander Engineering, Winters, Speedway & more. Kit comes with 2 wall-mount plates, 2 K2 clamps for 2″ diameter shafts & 2 K2 clamps for 2.5″ diameter shafts. Attach the size K2 clamps you need with provided rivets.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning