- Just Snap’em in & Pull’em out
- Holds 6 Dirt Modified Shocks
- Laser cut aluminum frame
- K2 shock clamps are tested & trust for holding firm on race trailer or garage wall
- Keeps shocks secure even in a race trailer bouncing down the road
- No pins, extra mounting plates or other bs. Doesn’t matter how long your shocks are
- Pre-drilled holes for easy mounting to trailer wall or shop/garage wall.
- Great for dirt modified shocks. Afco, QA1, Bilstein, JRI, Fox, Integra, Penske & more
- Dimensions 19″ W x 19″ L X 5″ Tall
Just snap’em in and pull’em out when you need them. Laser cut aluminum frame with the K2 snap clamps. Great for race trailers and garage walls. Holds 6 shocks. Finally a shock rack with no pins & no bs. The k2 shock snap clamps hold your shocks firmly in place and can handle the bumps and bounces of going down the road in your race trailer. Works great for dirt modified shocks. From all the racing shock brands like Afco, QA1, Bilstein, JRI, Fox, Integra, Penske & more. No pins, extra mounting plates or other bs. With various length shocks it works like a shock rack should.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning