- Textured matte black powder-coat finish
- Absolute best truck steps in their category
- Made by Americans with American steel
- Solid 3″ non-slip step
- Hold up to 400 pounds on each bar
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included
- Made by Iron Cross Automotive of Tulsa, Oklahoma
Give your truck a one of a kind look with Iron Cross Sidearm Steps. These bars are unique in that the 3″ stepping area is only attached to the main bar on one side making this step like no other on the market. These step bars are constructed out of heavy-duty American steel that is powder-coated in a tuxedo matte black finish. Each bar can hold up to 400 pounds and has a 3″ non-slip stepping pad to give you easy of mind when getting into your truck.
Installing the sidearm bars is simple with no-drilling and all hardware included, also Iron Cross has a limited 5-year warranty on their black powder-coat finish. So if you are looking for an amazing set of bars like nothing you have seen before and are inspired by fighter jet wings, then the Iron Cross sidearm steps are perfect for you get yours ordered today.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning