- Choose from stainless steel or powder-coat matte black finishes
- Made by Americans with American steel
- Solid 5″ wide non-slip step
- Tube Steps + Hoop Steps = Drop Steps
- Hoop steps are removable & adjustable. Put them exactly where you want them.
- Hold up to 400 pounds on each bar
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- Sold in pairs with a hoop step for each door along all mounting hardware included
- Made by Iron Cross Automotive of Tulsa, Oklahoma
Give your truck an upgrade in style and function with Iron Cross Plus step nerf bars. These heavy-duty American made truck drop steps with American steel hoop steps come in matte black powder-coat or stainless steel finish. Each bar can hold up to 400 pounds and have 5″ wide non-slip steps for easy access into the cab of your truck. The hoops step are adjustable and even removable. These are tube steps with adjustable hoop steps for every door on your pickup.
Installing the Plus hoop steps from Iron Cross is easy with no-drilling, all hardware included, and step by step instructions. One other amazing thing about these steps is that you can adjust on the rails where you want your step to be positioned. So if you want custom hoop steps the Iron Cross Plus nerf bars are for you.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning