- Textured Matte Black or Bed Liner Coating Finish
- Available with 4 Optional Integrated Bolt on Drop Steps that can be added, removed, or adjusted to where needed.
- Optional drop steps sit 4″ below the boards
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Design also protects rocker panel area on your truck from road debris
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no drill, bolt on installation, made for your pickup
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included. Choose with or without 4 drop steps
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The ultimate in pickup truck running boards are the Go Rhino RB20 running boards with optional integrated drop steps. Choose from matte black or bed liner coating finish along. Available in sets of two running boards. Choose with or without the 4 drops steps. The bolt-on drop steps can be added or removed and positioned where needed. The modern “raptor styling” running boards look sharp on your pickup and are backed by a 5-year warranty. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel and then a heat applied finish for years of great looks. Plus when it comes to the installation, you get a mounting kit that is make just for your specific year, make, and model and it comes with a no-drill installation. Just bolt them on and enjoy entering and exiting your pickup in style. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning