- Textured Matte Black or Bed Liner Coating Finish
- Comes with 4 Integrated Bolt on Drop Steps that can be added, removed, or adjusted to where needed.
- Optional drop steps sit 4″ below the boards
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Design also protects rocker panel area on your truck from road debris
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no drill, bolt-on installation, made for your pickup
- Sold in pairs with drop steps and all mounting hardware included.
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The ultimate in pickup truck running boards are the Go Rhino RB20 running boards with integrated drop steps. Choose from matte black or black bed liner coating finish. Available in sets of two running boards with drop steps and mounting brackets included. The bolt-on drop steps can be added or removed and positioned where needed. The modern “raptor styling” running boards look sharp on your pickup and are backed by a 5-year warranty. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel and then a heat-applied finish for years of great looks. Plus when it comes to the installation, you get a mounting kit that is made just for your specific year, make, and model and it comes with a no-drill installation. Just bolt them on and enjoy entering and exiting your pickup in style. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning