- Textured Matte Black or Textured Polyurethane Finish (like a bedliner coating)
- Unique modern styling and rock guard protection with flow through step design
- Available with 4 Optional Integrated Bolt on Drop Steps that can be added, removed or adjusted to where needed.
- Optional drop steps sit 4″ below the boards
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel for added strength, durability and function
- Design also protect rocker panel area on your truck from road debris
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no drill, bolt on installation, made for your pickup
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included. Choose with or without 4 drop steps
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The Go Rhino RB10 running boards are available with optional bolt-on & adjustable integrated drop steps. This is a modern running board step design with slotted for debris to fall through, but maximum stepping area and traction along with additional rock guard protection for your pickup truck’s rocker panels. Choose from matte black or textured polyurethane finish (like a bedliner coating). Available in sets of two running boards. Choose with or without the 4 optional drops steps. The bolt-on drop steps can be added or removed and positioned where needed. The modern “raptor styling” is unique and the RB10 running boards look sharp on your pickup. Plus they are backed by a 5 year warranty. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel and then a heat applied finish for years of great looks. Plus when it comes to the installation, you get a mounting kit that is made just for your specific year, make and model and it comes with a no drill installation. Just bolt them on and enjoy entering and exiting your pickup in style. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning