- Chrome, polished stainless or black powder coat finish
- Choose 1-1/4″ or 2″ receiver
- 3 hitch pin holes for versatility
- 36″ wide step for stepping into truck bed, accessing the roof on an SUV or use it on front to step up to check out your engine
- Tradition nerf bar step pad for traction that is 18″ approx.
- Fits include 2″ receiver hitch (2-1/2 & 3″ sleeves can be used)
- HD Tested for quality and long term use
- Five-Year Factory Warranty on Black & Chrome & Limited Lifetime on Stainless
- Comes with hitch pin, clip and carrying bag
- Manufactured by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
Please note that the step is 36″ long and may interfere with some rear-facing exhaust systems.
The original Go Rhino hitch step is 36″ wide for 2″ hitches and 32″ wide for 1-1/4″ receiver hitches. Made of steel or stainless steel and finished in chrome, textured black or polished stainless steel. This comes with a carrying bag, hitch pin and clip. Featuring a traditional nerf bar style step pad for style and stepping traction. Great for pickups, suvs, cuvs and minivans. It is 36″ wide so on smaller vehicles it may interfere with the exhaust. The top stepping area 36″ wide with traction step pad for the weather. Use it on the rear bumper hitch or front. Manufactured by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning