- Solid black textured powder coat finish for years of great looks
- Full-length steel punched plate step with slider-style tube, like a rub rail, around it
- Unique design is solid traction for stepping on but lets the debris fall through it
- Great for protecting your rocker panels from mud and debris
- Available with Optional Integrated Bolt on Drop Steps that can be added, removed, or adjusted to where needed.
- Optional drop steps sit 4″ below the boards
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no-drill, bolt-on installation, made exactly for your pickup
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included. Choose with or without 4 drop steps
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The Go Rhino Dominator D6 side steps are full-length truck steps, like a running board but with a slider style tube step, like a rub rail around the full-length step plate and they are available with optional integrated drop steps. This rugged, yet sleek running board step design with punched steel pattern plate on top for debris to fall through, but maximum stepping area and traction along with massive rock guard protection for your truck’s rocker panels. Sold in pairs with a mounting kit & you can choose to order with or without the optional drops steps. The bolt-on drop steps can be added or removed and positioned where needed. The rugged styling that is unique D6 dominator truck steps look sharp on your pickup and are backed by a 5-year warranty. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel and then heat applied finish for years of great looks. The mounting kit comes with each pair and they are made just for your specific year, make and model. Plus they are a bolt-on, no drill installation. The D6 dominator side steps are great for getting in on out of your truck. The steel punch pattern gives traction for stepping. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning