- Dual-step, double step style design, great for taller pickup trucks
- Steel extra wide black traction pads on the top nerf bar and the drop steps
- Drop step at each door of your pickup
- Great for protecting your rocker panels from mud and debris
- Drop steps sit 4″ below the boards
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel for black for added strength, durability, and function and 304 stainless steel
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no-drill, bolt-on installation, made exactly for your pickup
- Choose black, textured black, or polished stainless steel
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included.
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The Go Rhino Dominator D4 dual-step dominator nerf bars are a cab length double step sidebars. The D4 dominators have integrated drop steps at each door on your pickup truck. The steel extra traction black steel step pads offer excellent traction and also be removed. This rugged, yet sleek double tube step design with punched steel pattern plate on both the main tube and the drop steps. They also offer massive rock guard protection for your truck’s rocker panels. Sold in pairs with mount kit & you can choose to order with black, textured black, or polished stainless steel. The sweet styling that is unique D4 dominator truck steps looks sharp on your pickup and works great for lifter pickups or pickups with taller tires. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel for the black and then a heat applied finish for years of great looks. The stainless is 304-grade stainless steel. The mounting kit comes with each pair and they are made just for your specific year, make and model. Plus they are a bolt-on, no-drill installation. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning