- Textured black finish or Polished stainless steel for years of great looks
- Wide and more slip-resistant step pad, punched steel offers extra traction
- Patented step and mounting system make it safer and easier entry and exit from your truck
- 2.5″ Tube Base Rail with a Drop Step at Each Door
- Great for when you need more drop in a step to enter or exit
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel or premium stainless steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Design also protect rocker panel area on your truck from road debris
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no-drill, bolt-on installation, made for your pickup
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included.
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The Go Rhino Dominator D2 truck side steps are available in polished stainless steel or a textured black finish. They feature a wider hoop style drop step and a more slip-resistant step pad. These D2 dominator side drop steps have a 2.5″ round tube base rail with a welded on hoop style drop step. These are the perfect steps for lifted trucks or trucks with oversize tires when you need a drop-down style of step. The patented step and mounting system allow for easier, safer entry and exit when stepping in or out of your pickup truck. The cab length design really helps protect your rocker panels from rocks and other road debris. Available in sets of 2 steps, complete with no-drill installation mounting brackets. The textured black finish is backed by a 5-year warranty and the stainless steel has a limited lifetime warranty. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel and then a heat applied finish for years of great looks and the stainless is a premium grade stainless. The bolt-on, no drill installation kit is made just for your specific year, make and model for a great fit. Bolt the D2 steps on your pickup and then enjoy. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning