- Textured black finish for years of great looks
- Unique “o” pattern styling for the step footplate
- 6″ Width & Full-Length Drop Steps in 1 with slider-style tubing
- Great for pickups with lifts or larger tires & wheels when you need more drop in a step
- Heavy 16 gauge zinc treaded steel for added strength, durability, and function
- Design also protect rocker panel area on your truck from road debris
- Hold up to 500 pounds on each bar
- Designed to fit your exact year, make, model & cab size perfectly
- OE like no-drill, bolt-on installation, made for your pickup
- Sold in pairs with all mounting hardware included.
- Made by Go Rhino Products of Brea, California
The Go Rhino Dominator D1 truck side steps are a textured black finish, have a unique step pattern. These D1 extreme dominator steps are a full-length drop step, kind of like a running board, but with a slider style design with a tube running the length of the step underneath it. These are ideal steps for lifted trucks or trucks with oversize tires when you need a drop-down style of step. This is a very cool step design with a slotted “o” pattern for debris to fall through, but maximum stepping area and traction. Plus the drop-down full-length design really helps protect your rocker panels from rocks and other road debris. Available in sets of 2 steps, complete with no-drill installation mounting brackets. The textured black finish is backed by a 5-year warranty. Made from 16 gauge zinc treated steel and then a heat applied finish for years of great looks. The bolt-on, no drill installation kit is made just for your specific year, make and model for a great fit. Bolt the D1 steps on your pickup and then enjoy using them in style. Made from Made by Go Rhino Products from Brea, CA.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning