- Polished Finish: Constructed from stainless steel with a polished
- Rectangular Cab Length Design: Fits the cab length of your pickup with a low profile and flat stepping surface
- No Drill bolt-on Install: Sold in pairs and rocker panel mount
- 6″ Premium SuperGrip™ Step Pads: Long & Aggressive 6″ step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 300 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit works with factory mounting points and each step board can handle 300 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side steps plus mounting kit and hardware
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Go Rhino 6” OE Xtreme II Rectangular Cab Length Side Step Nerf Bars. These stainless steel side step nerf bars have a polished finish. They are supported by an extruded aluminum mounting system and steel mounting brackets painted black. The molded step pads offer great non-skid traction while getting in and out of your rig. The steel brackets are designed vehicle specific for that easy no-drill installation that takes about a half-hour to install. All of these features and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Go Rhino 6” Wide Cab Length OE Xtreme II Polished Side Step Nerf Bars offer great looks, great function, direct fit, Xtreme durability, and easy no-drill installation. All of this at a very competitive price especially when compared to the original equipment.
Sold in Pairs with mounting brackets included.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning