- Chrome Composite 5″ Wide: Constructed from a 1-piece ABS blow-molded chrome finish composite tube steps with extruded aluminum mounting rails
- Molded Endcaps: For a sleek, yet aggressive look
- Cab Length Design: Fits the cab length of your pickup with a long and 5″ wide step pad.
- No Drill, bolt-on Install: Sold in pairs and rocker panel mount
- 5″ Premium Step Treads: Long & Aggressive 5″ step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 300 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit works with factory mounting points and each step board can handle 300 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side steps plus mounting kit and hardware
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your searching for a pair of side step nerf bars and there are so many to choose from. How do you choose? You look for great appearance, function, fit, durability, easy installation, and last but not least value. Allow us to introduce the Go Rhino 5” Oval Cab Length OE Xtreme Side Step Nerf Bars. These composite side step nerf bars are constructed from a 1-piece ABS Blow Molded Design and have a chrome finish. They are supported by an extruded aluminum mounting system and steel mounting brackets painted black. The molded step pads offer great non-skid traction while getting in and out of your rig. The steel brackets are designed vehicle specific for that easy no-drill installation that takes about a half-hour to install. All of these features and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Go Rhino Chrome Finish 5” x 3” Oval Cab Length OE Xtreme Side Step Nerf Bars offer great looks, great function, direct fit, Xtreme durability, and easy no-drill installation. All of this at a very competitive price especially when compared to the original equipment. To sum it up when you look closely at the Go Rhino 5” Oval Cab Length OE Xtreme Side Step Nerf Bars you will be convinced that they will be a great addition to your truck.
Sold in Pairs with mounting brackets included.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning