- Black Composite: Constructed from a 1-piece ABS blow-molded composite tube steps with extruded aluminum mounting rails with a black finish
- Molded Endcaps: For a sleek, yet aggressive look
- Cab Length Design: Fits the cab length of your pickup with a 15 degree bend
- No Drill, bolt-on Install: Sold in pairs and rocker panel mount
- 5″ Premium Step Treads: Long & Aggressive 5″ step pad for traction to enter and exit your truck cab
- 300 lbs Per Step: Built really strong. The mounting kit works with factory mounting points and each step board can handle 300 lbs
- Sold in Pairs: Kit includes driver and passenger side steps plus mounting kit and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your searching for a pair of side step nerf bars and there are so many to choose from. How do you choose? You look for great appearance, function, fit, durability, easy installation, and last but not least value. Allow us to introduce the Go Rhino 5” Oval Cab Length OE Xtreme Side Step Nerf Bars. These black composite side step nerf bars are constructed from a 1-piece ABS Blow Molded Design. They are supported by an extruded aluminum mounting system and steel mounting brackets painted black. The molded step pads offer great non-skid traction while getting in and out of your rig. The steel brackets are designed vehicle specific for that easy no-drill installation that takes about a half-hour to install. All of these features and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The Go Rhino 5” x 3” Oval Cab Length OE Xtreme Side Step Nerf Bars offer great looks, great function, direct fit, Xtreme durability, and easy no-drill installation. All of this at a very competitive price especially when compared to the original equipment. To sum it up when you look closely at the Go Rhino 5” Oval Cab Length OE Xtreme Side Step Nerf Bars you will be convinced that they will be a great addition to your truck.
Sold in Pairs with mounting brackets included.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning