- Torsion-Flex is designed to reduce harsh bumps to have an all-around smooth ride
- Fits standard 2″, 2.5″, or 3″ receiver hitches
- Towing capacity depends on receiver size
- Ball mount can support from 10,000lbs to 32,000 lbs towing capacity &1,100 to 3,500 lbs tongue weight
- Multiple height adjustments range from 5″ to a massive 12″ drop
- Choose from No Ball Mount, Versa Ball 2″ & 2-5/16″, or Versa Ball 2″ & 2-5/16″ with Pintle lock
- Pintle lock is designed for 1.5″ lunette ring or smaller
- Finished with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder-Coat
- Stainless Steel adjustment pins
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Give yourself a smooth ride when hauling your large trailers with GEN-Y Boss series torsion flex adjustable ball mount hitch. This drop mount gives you a choice from as small as a 5″ adjustable drop all the way up to a 12″ drop. Constructed out of heavy-duty steel that is finished with a durable silver-vein powder-coat. Reduce the damage that your truck and cargo get from bumps in the road with the one-of-a-kind Torsion-Flex design!
GEN-Y doesn’t just have these hitches for a 2″ receiver they also have them for the 2-1/2″ and 3″ heavy-duty haulers, also you can choose from 10,000lbs all the way up to 32,000 lbs towing capacity. When creating the Boss ball mount they thought of everything including giving you the option to get this drop hitch without a ball mount, with a Versa ball mount, and even a Versa ball mount with a pintle lock that can support Lunette rings up a 1.5″.
So if you are in the market for a new hitch and tow one or many different trailers, then the GEN-Y Boss series torsion flex adjustable ball mount hitch is perfect for you. This monster of a ball mount is backed by a five-year warranty and is made in the USA.
Safety Notice: The GEN-Y adjustable ball mount is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning