- Rebel Lightweight design for lighter towing
- Fits standard 2″ receiver hitches
- Multiple towing capacity options available
- 5,000lbs (Towing Capacity)/ 500lbs (Tongue Weight) or 7,000lbs (Towing Capacity) /700lbs (Tongue Weight)
- Multiple height adjustments range from 5″ to a 10″ drop with offset drops available
- Choose from No Ball Mount, Standard Ball Mount, and the aggressive Platinum Ball Mount
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Sandblasted then coated with durable Black Powder Coat
- Stainless Steel adjustment pins
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Ball is not included
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Then GEN-Y Rebel is a nice lightweight adjustable ball mount hitch. With a weight capacity of either 5000lbs or 7000lbs, it works perfectly for smaller loads and light-duty towing. A standard 2″ hitch allows you to mount into almost any 1/2 ton trucks and SUVs. All hitches are sandblasted then coated with Black Powder Coat for the best corrosion resistance. A Stainless Steel Adjustment pin & hitch pin are included with every hitch.
Every Gen-Y Rebel Hitch can be used in the drop or raised position. You can choose between a 5″, 7.5″, and a 10″ drop/raise with the option to include a 2.5″ offset drop. The GEN-Y Rebel also offers a few different styles of Ball Mounts. You have the option to go Without Ball Mount, With Standard Ball Mount, or With Platinum Ball Mount. The Platinum Ball Mount is a Heavy-Duty reinforced mount with a unique design.
Hook up to one or multiple trailers with ease and hit the road faster with the quick adjustable Rebel Drop Hitch! These tough ball mounts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Get yours now and stop wasting time swapping ball mounts around. We all want to hit our destination with less frustration and a little faster.
Safety Notice: It is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings. Never exceed the recommended weight limits.
Made in USA!
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning