- Fits standard 2″, 2.5″, or 3″ receiver hitches
- Towing capacity depends on receiver size
- Ball mount can support from 10,000lbs to 32,000 lbs towing capacity &1,000 to 3,500 lbs tongue weight
- Multiple height adjustments range from 5″ to a massive 22-1/2″ drop or raise
- Choose from No Ball Mount, Versa Ball 2″ & 2-5/16″, or Versa Ball 2″ & 2-5/16″ with Pintle lock
- Pintle lock is designed for 1.5″ lunette ring or smaller
- Finished with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder-Coat
- Stainless Steel adjustment pins
- Made in the USA
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Tow what ever your heart desires with the GEN-Y Mega duty adjustable drop ball mount hitch. This drop hitch is the last hitch you will ever need, constructed out of heavy-duty steel that is finished with a durable silver-vein powder-coat. Every Gen-Y mega drop hitch can be used in the drop or the raised position, you can choose from as small as a 5″ drop all the way up to a 22.5″ drop.
GEN-Y doesn’t just have these hitches for a 2″ receiver they also have them for the 2-1/2″ and 3″ heavy-duty haulers, also you can choose from 10,000lbs all the way up to 32,000 lbs towing capacity. When creating the Mega ball mount they thought of everything including giving you the option to get this drop hitch without a ball mount, with a Versa ball mount, and even a Versa ball mount with a pintle lock that can support Lunette rings up a 1.5″.
So if you are in the market for a new hitch and tow one or many different trailers, then the GEN-Y Mega duty adjustable drop ball mount hitch is perfect for you. This monster of a ball mount is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and is made in the USA.
Safety Notice: The GEN-Y adjustable ball mount is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle, along with your vehicle & trailer tow ratings.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning