All DECKED Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) DRAWERGANIZER™, Set of (2) Drawer Dividers
- Made from injection-molded HDPE around a galvanized steel subframe and hardware that are treated with robust corrosion inhibitors
- 2000lb payload allows for full bed use so you can haul heavy, bulky cargo on top of the deck while gaining easy-to-access storage underneath
- Drawer contents are protected from the elements guaranteeing expensive tools and gear remain secure and dry
- Full-bed length drawers provide segmented organization
- Born for harsh environments impervious to extreme UV light and temperatures
- Extra compartments by the wheel-wells to maximize your storage options
- Sealed bearing drawer urethane wheels
- Easy to assemble, install or remove with zero to minimal drilling attaches to your bed tie-downs with J-hooks
- Made from 100% recycled HDPE and recycled American Steel
- Drawers are full bed-length drawers but do not fully extend the max drawer extension is 42” for reasons related to physics
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Backed by 3-year limited warranty
Fitment Note: This system WILL NOT FIT vans with dual rear wheels or extended body. The dual rear wheels will protrude inbound into the space where our drawers reside. DECKED is designed for cargo vans NOT passenger vans. If you have a second row of seating or more and/or you have insulated walls in your van, DECKED has not been validated to fit with your configuration. DECKED is designed for cargo vans NOT for Metris or Sprinter Passenger.
The DECKED Cargo Van Storage Organizer System allows you to turn your Cargo Van into a rolling storage cabinet while keeping your full Cargo Van. You have two bed-length storage drawers that can be locked and are protected from the weather. The DECKED system is designed to be vehicle application and bed size-specific to give you a great fit.
The DECKED system is constructed of 100% recycled high-density polyethylene and recycled steel. The full bed length deck is constructed from steel-reinforced injection molded ASA resin boasting a bed capacity of 2000lbs. The two storage drawers are constructed from injection-molded impact-treated high-density polyethylene. The subframe is built with galvanized steel and all the hardware is anti-corrosion steel to be weather resistant. The drawers are molded in an inverted hat style giving you a full bed length (length will be determined make and bed style of the truck) long and 16.75” x 8.5”. Both drawers are lockable and are designed to keep water out. The drawers also roll-on Urethane sealed bearings for easy maintenance-free operation and long life. Each drawer also comes with a divider to keep everything organized and in place. The drawers are also each rated at 200lbs of cargo. One last feature of the drawers is that they will extend up 42” which means you can access most everything in your drawers at arm’s length.
The people at DECKED also added some unique details to this great product like a built-in ruler, conversion chart, and a bottle opener to the front of the DECKED system. The DECKED system is proudly built in the USA using top-quality materials and backed by a 3-year warranty. The DECKED Cargo Van Storage System is also designed to be a no-drill (in most applications) install with easy instructions to follow.
DECKED Cargo Van Storage System is a feature-packed product that offers full Cargo Van access with two lockable storage drawers below. With the DECKED system in place, the deck of the bed will be 12 inches above the original deck. You have top-quality materials used in manufacturing, made in the USA, and backed by a 3-year warranty. One last key point on this product is that recycled materials are used which is great and protects the environment. Easy installation with security and durability built right into each product.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning