- For use exclusively with all DECKED Storage Systems – Truck Bed, Cargo Van, and Service Truck Body
- Comes a set of two Core Trac rails and 4 stainless steel Load Lock loops
- Load Locks have a pull-out rating of 500 lbs
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and powder-coated steel
- 100% made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
DECKED Core Trax 1000 tie-down tracks are made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with a powder-coated silver finish. Core Trax are custom manufactured to align with the steel tubes in your DECKED deck’s subframe allowing you to mount extra hold points on top of your DECKED drawer system. The track can be installed towards the cab side or tailgate side of your truck bed. The 4 attachment loops can be placed at 1″ increments along the trax. These DECKED custom Core Trax 1000 are beveled 45 degrees at both ends to avoid snagging when loading and unloading your cargo.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning