- Help reduce trailer sway with sway control arms already integrated
- Easy adjustments to make towing more than one trailer a breeze
- Spring and Cam system eliminates metal friction
- Adjustable brackets replace spring bar chain models
- Works with most A-frame style trailers
- Carbide Powder coat finish with chrome-plated components
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Order Fitment Notes: TruTrack Weight Distribution Hitch will not work with Shocker Air Equalizer. However, if you are interested in that the Curt Round Bar Distribution Hitch will work with it which you can find here (coming soon).
Level your trailer and take care of that sway all in one with the TruTack Weight Distribution hitch with integrated sway control. Eliminate the need to find a sway control attachment to work with your distribution hitch. This hitch system makes life simple when it comes to towing safely. It offers simple adjustments that will allow you to attach to virtually all A-frame trailers. It is available in three different gross weight options ( 5-8k lbs, 8-10klbs, 10-15k lbs). It comes with a 2″ shank and a pre-torqued 2-5/16″ ball. The TruTrack also uses a new adjustable support bracket that holds the spring bars in place laterally and vertically instead of the old spring bar chains that are a hassle to use and not as safe. This will also make setting up your hitch faster and easier. So not only do you get a smooth and safe ride your hitching and unhitching just got a whole lot simpler.
Safety Notice: When towing make sure you know the rating of the ball and follow the tow rating of the ball, hitch, tow vehicle, and trailer accordingly.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning