- Operates 2-8 trailer brakes (1-4 axels)
- 9 Levels of sensitivity adjustment for various loads or driving conditions
- Digital display shows power adjustments in 0.1 increments
- Mounts at various angles
- Auto sleep mode after 5 minutes of idle to eliminate battery drain
- Provides dynamic power adjustments when going up or down hills
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for responsive smooth stops
- User-selectable power out[it and brake light activation
- Automatic leveling and calibration
- Built-in reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Tow vehicle low voltage and trailer disconnect indicators
- Compatible with low-volt, ABS, PWM, cruise control, and electric over hydraulic
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Curt TriFlex brake controller features a compact size with a digital power display. This controller has the ability to manage up to eight brakes (4 axels) at a time. With nine levels of sensitivity adjustments, you are able to use the TriFlex for various different loads or driving conditions. With a triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer your towing rig will have highly responsive, smooth stops. The third axis provides dynamic power adjustments when you are traveling up or down hill. The digital display shows power adjustments in 0.1 increments to maximize the braking potential of your trailer with the controller.
The TriFlex controller is a simple install that can be mounted 20 degrees down or 70 degrees up to fit your specific ride perfectly. The controller is designed to work with the quick plug so it can readily plug into your vehicle’s OE socket. The TriFlex has user-selectable power output and trailer brake light activation. It can be used on vehicles with ABS brakes, cruise control, and it even works with low-voltage and PWM systems.
With a simple installation, all hardware included, and an easy-to-use interface you can’t go wrong. Get your Curt Spectrum brake controller now and improve your towing experience!
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning