- Helps reduce trailer sway with sway control arm & mini ball kit (larger trailers should get 2 kits – one for left side and 1 for right side)
- Works with or without a weight-distribution hitch
- Features adjustment bolt to work and adjust for different load sizes
- On and off handle makes it easy to hook up and disconnect
- Works with most A-frame style trailers
- Includes weld on tab for included mini-ball if your ball mount doesn’t have sway control tabs
- 1 Sway Control Arm Kit Includes sway control unit, trailer-mounted attachment ball & bolt, hitch-mounted attachment mini-ball #40093, weld-on tab to adapt for left-hand use or for use without weight distribution hitch, mount reinforcement plate and attachment clip
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Reduce the trailer sway with a curt sway control arm bar kit. Some get 2 kits; one for the left side and 1 for the right side. This kit includes everything you need to help reduce the sway when towing your camper trailer. Kit includes the sway control arm, mini ball (1-1/4″ ball) for the sway control tab. Again two kits are recommended for larger trailers. This works with or without a weight distribution hitch. It is compatible with most a-frame style trailers. Designed to attach to your vehicle and trailer at the coupling point and counteract any lateral movement in your trailer, keeping your tow load straighter on the road and giving you more control over your vehicle while towing. The sway bar control arm uses a material like that used in brake pads to provide the necessary resistance while still allowing your vehicle to complete proper turns with your trailer attached. The sway control arm mounts onto the frame of your trailer and connects a ball mount sway control tab & separate mini ball that is mounted to the tab. A weld on tab is included, but you can also use a ball mount that has the mini ball tab(s) for the 1-1/4″ ball that is used for the sway control arm. CURT sway controls are adjustable, easy to install and remove. They come with a sway control arm unit, a trailer-mounted attachment mini ball and bolts, a hitch-mounted attachment ball, a weld-on tab (if your ball mount doesnt have a tab), a mount reinforcement plate and attachment clips.
Safety Notice: When towing make sure you know the rating of the ball and follow the tow rating of the ball, hitch, tow vehicle and trailer accordingly.
Curt Sway Control Kit 17200 Features
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning